We found so many free things to do, it was hard to spend all the money this week. I only ended up spending $2. On a scone. However it ended up being the tastiest scone I've ever eaten (white chocolate + raspberry), baked by an authentic English ex-patriat selling her goodies at the Tower Grove Farmer's Market. The crumbly, buttery, pocket of deliciousness was the only means I had to keep Layla within a safe radius of me. Meaning she would bolt off after someone's doggie, or balloon, but keep coming back for a bite of scone.
The park has a fountain/wading pool area where all of the kids play. I was without a towel or change of clothes, but decided to strip Layla down to her diaper anyway and let her play.
The water pops up in different places every 10-15 seconds or so. It is a big surprise to all the kids where the water will come up next. After the water would go down, Layla would throw her arms up like, "where'd it go"?









No comments:
Post a Comment