Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nonna & Poppa


Whew...I have a lot to get caught up on. Almost an entire month's worth of pictures and videos to go through, about 10 different posts I would like to do. I don't know if we'll get to all of it, but I'm hoping to post some over the next few days. It's important for us to keep up with the blog so that we have a good record of this time in our lives. But blogging is much easier for us to manage than scrapbooking and printing out pictures. Plus I know that grandparents & great-grandparents are looking at this almost daily :)

Work has been eating into my evenings much more than I would like (for example, I am finishing this post from a hotel room in Evansville, Indiana), plus as L is growing up, she needs more attention from us and wants to interact with us constantly. I have to admit it's a lot more fun to play with a baby than sit at a computer, even if it is for the purpose of recording her memories.


These are some pictures of Layla bonding with Grudy & Gravy...oops, I mean "Nonna & Poppa". These pictures were taken back in June during her 4th month (I said I was behind), at the Botanical Gardens and at their house in Springfield. We hope to post pictures of Layla with the rest of both sides of her family over the next few days.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker