Monday, November 28, 2011

Hello again

I feel like I have been neglecting this little bloggy blog.  It seems like I've been pulled in a million different directions lately, as well as still adjusting to Jeff's new schedule at work and not having him home on Wednesdays & Fridays, where he was available here and there to give me a break during the day.  We have taken TONS of photos over the past few months (remember with toddlers, you have to take 50 snaps for every one decent shot you get), and posting on this blog helps keep me on top of those photos...if it weren't for the blog, I would surely drown in a sea of digital photos and then have a nervous breakdown at the end of each year as I was trying to sort through and find the good ones to print out for an album.

Anyway, I hope to make an effort to work through more of our 2011 pictures soon...maybe some of them will see the light of day on this blog before the year is over.  In the meantime, here are some fun ones from an afternoon a couple weeks ago...












1 comment:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker