It was a good weekend! There were egg hunts, chocolate, playtime with cousins, egg dying, ice cream cake, BBQ ribs, Easter brunch, mimosas, and running around outdoors. Last year, Layla was barely 2 months old, so there was a lot less to do. Here are a few photos from Easter morning (before it started pouring rain for the rest of the day). I think that the outfit might have been a gift from Great Aunt Beverly, and it is just perfect for spring!
And here are a few photos of my Easter table, which I pulled together using things I already had lying around the house. The green woven placemats were Gamm's, which I have been hanging on to all these years just waiting for the right occasion.
And it just wouldn't be Easter if Mr. Bunny didn't make a delivery.
And as with all children...no matter how many stuffed animals or toys they get, the best presents are always tissue paper and boxes!


















No comments:
Post a Comment