Last week was crappy and rainy all week, so we decided to run out to Toys R Us to play and find some new kitchen distractions, since I grow tired of Layla pulling out all of the ziploc baggies one by one out of the drawer everytime I am trying to get her lunch ready or get a cup of coffee.
The first thing that caught our eye was a toy broom, priced at $4.00. It went into the cart.
The broom (well, Layla calls it a mop, or "bop", actually) was a huge hit!! Our girl loves to clean and sweep like Mom & Dad.
Next we found some faux fruit & veggies, priced at $4.99 each.
They almost look real.
I think that's a tomato that she is bringing me.
We're still having lots of fun with last week's $15...who knew sweeping and stirring plastic fruit around in a bowl could be so much fun?!







No comments:
Post a Comment