These pictures are a little old, from 4th of July weekend, I think. Our first time taking Layla swimming in a big swimming pool. This is the rooftop pool, on top of Mansion House apartments. What a great experience...our baby just loves the water! I think it was really entertaining and different for her to be in a big pool versus the bathtub or 3-inch-deep kiddie pool.


Ridin' my jet ski...


We're hoping to start taking her to baby swim lessons at the Y this fall...they start taking babies at 6 months old for parent & tot classes.
My kids both enjoy the water as well. Swim classes will be fun!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your questions on my blog, I have a Sony dslr a300 or a350 (can't remember off the top of my head). Wish I would have purchased a Nikon but oh well. I am self taught through trial and error and really need/want to take a class. :)