Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello Again

To anyone who checks our blog regularly, sorry for the long hiatus.  I struggle with a lack of downtime during the day to work on projects (like blogging, sewing, organizing, paying bills, or the Etsy shop), since there is always at least one kiddo awake and in need of my attention.  Evenings are chaotic with our workouts, dinner and bedtime routines until Jeff & I finally collapse in a heap of exhaustion and go to sleep ourselves by about 9pm most nights.  I wish there were more hours in the day to balance playtime & child-rearing with household productivity and pursuing our own interests.  I think our household would be completely falling apart if I was still working a regular full-time job, so I thank my lucky stars for our situation every day!

Anyhow, here are some new pictures of the kiddos so you can soak up their cuteness :)  I hope it won't be another month before I find time to check in here again with another post.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker