Friday, September 21, 2012

Luka - 1 month check-in

Ok, so these pictures are already a few weeks old, but I thought I'd pop-in and do a quick flash of Luka at 1 month old (then hopefully, I can do a 2-month post in another week or so).

Luka Weiland Brose - 1 month stats:

Weight: 10 lbs (+2.5 lbs from birth)
Length: 23 inches (+2 inches from birth)

This boy is a GREAT sleeper!  He takes great naps almost anywhere and only wakes up once in the middle of the night to nurse, so we are getting 4-6 hour stretches of sleep at a time during the night.  He is growing so fast, at one month old he is almost out of his newborn-sized clothes (Layla could still fit in them as of 10 weeks old!).  In addition to sleeping and eating, Luka loves his pacifier, snuggling on anyone's shoulder, warm baths, swaddles, laying on the Boppy pillow, and staring at his sister.  He hates diaper changes and being naked in general (unless he is in a warm bath).  Luka also can get extremely angry quickly if he is hungry.  At one month old, he has also lost most of his newborn hair, save for a little comb-over of long hair on the top :)

I know everyone says this about their babies, but Luka really is the sweetest little boy.










1 comment:

  1. He is just perfect, Allison! Good job, mama! And I love the photo of Layla kissing him. It's such a sweet bond that siblings share. :)

    ReplyDelete

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker