Hello
Between taking care of a newborn, raising a 2.5 year old, doing household stuff, managing my etsy business, and trying to be a good wife, I haven't made much time for blogging recently. Juggling it all is hard, but I feel like I am doing a fair job of trying to keep it all balanced...just sometimes while I am more focused on something, I neglect other things for days or weeks before I have a chance to get caught up. Some days, I would earn an "A+" at being a mom because I've put all my energy into playing with the kids but then get a "C" in household duties because there are 4 loads of laundry to do and there is no game plan for dinner other than soup out of a can. The next day, I manage to get the house sparkling clean, but at the expense of letting Layla watch far too much TV. Or I will have a productive, inspiring day working on my jewelry business, but that time takes me away from Jeff & the kids. The funny thing is that most people would look at me and think that I've got it all together, even though I feel like I'm frantically running in circles trying to be everything to everyone and not let too many important things slip through the cracks.
So I guess these are my reasons for the lack of photos lately. If I've found any extra free time in my day, I probably spent it trying to squeeze in a shower or a quick opportunity to exercise :) The only photos I have had time to download & edit off my camera are the ones I needed to for my etsy shop. At least I have a few of Layla in the mix...she is quite the little model :)
Awe, I have no doubt you are doing a fabulous job of mothering, being a wife, a homemaker, and businesswoman! I always laugh when people tell me I seem to "have it all together" because sometimes I feel like such a mess! And that's without a newborn and toddler in tow! But I think that's just life. And even though some days you'll feel like you're spread a bit thin or that you're trying to cover too many bases, have confidence that you're doing a great job. I know your family and how you were raised, and I'm sure your priorities are right where they should be. I love the whole Lauchner clan and am praying the best for your family! :)
ReplyDelete