Monday, January 30, 2012

Great Expectations

Most of you who follow this blog regularly already know this...we're EXPECTING!!  As far as we know, our second child is growing healthy in my belly and is set to join our family near the end of July.  I think my actual due date is July 24, but since we are planning to have a natural birth again, the baby's due date is whenever it decides it is ready to come out!  At 3-1/2 months along, my belly is finally starting to poke out just a little, so I made Jeff take a few pictures yesterday.





Daily life and chasing around after a toddler all day leaves me feeling like this pregnancy will be a blur.  We did so many special things to prepare for and commemorate our firstborn (pregnancy pictures, decorate the nursery, belly cast, birth classes, etc.).  I just don't want our second child to feel left out!  I came across a great idea on Pinterest to make a pregnancy journal with pictures taken every single week.  I am really bad about starting projects and not finishing them, so no promises that I will be able to keep this up for the next 6 months, but I am going to try!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! So exciting for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker