I find the M-House highly stressful for the age she's at. It is packed with parents and kids running everywhere, and if you don't watch like a hawk, she will inevitably run off into the next room and create mayhem while I'm sandwiched and tripping over a pair of 6-year olds who are having an imaginary sword fight in the doorway.
This is why I prefer to hang out behind the M-House, in the giant sandyard that they've set up for the summer. Of course, same as everywhere we go that has water, she immediately made a beeline for the moat and soaked herself head to toe. And of course, I had left a towel and dry clothes at home. She had such a ball, I'm sure that we'll be back to play again before the summer ends during one of the free family nights or another coupon deal. Unfortunately, she never wants to look at me when I'm snapping photos, so you can't tell what a blast she's having getting dirty in the sand!




No comments:
Post a Comment