Tuesday, June 14, 2011

15 Month Pics

I've been slacking off on my postings for the past couple of weeks.  I'll blame my newly-rediscovered hobby, sewing, for taking up most of my free time recently (more on that another time).  However, I know that all of Layla's grannies check our blog frequently for new pictures and I don't want to disappoint.  Here are a few more I love from last month...




About 2 months ago, Layla helped me pot some of my herbs.  She has a little kid-sized trowel, which I let her dip into the bag of potting soil and carefully spoon into our pots.  My mom taught her that she had to "dig, dig, dig".  Now, whenever she steps onto the deck, she likes to point at all of our little herb pots and enthusiastically shout "DIG, DIG, DIG!".


I love this one, because it shows how tiny she still is.  Although now she can reach the doorknob if she stands on tip toes.


We see this expression a lot, usually accompanying an animal sound, most likely elephant or bear.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker