Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Naked Time!!

Layla is napping right now, so I thought I'd take a few minutes and try to get caught up posting a few pictures that we've taken over the past few weeks. It's been really difficult since I've gone back to work to find time to take and organize pictures. It's something you have to keep a handle on constantly or it can get out of hand pretty quickly. Especially with digital cameras, because we tend to snap hundreds of pictures of the same thing trying to capture the perfect photo, and then it takes forever to go back and sort through and delete all the bad and blurry pictures.

The photos below were taken Mother's Day weekend. We wanted some picture proof of her cute tiny butt before she grows much bigger. And we needed some good blackmail pictures to stash away for her teenage years! She is very good at holding her head up now. And no, she didn't make a mess without a diaper on :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker