Friday, May 3, 2013

Luka - 9 month update

Luka turned 9 months old this week.  Gosh, I don't even know where the time has gone.  I am already starting to think of a theme for his birthday party, since it is less than 3 months away!!

This boy is the happiest little kiddo on the planet and pure sweetness.  I wish I could stop time and keep him at this age for awhile, especially because I just love the way his grin looks with only those 2 little teeth peeking out.

9-Month Stats
Length: 31 inches

Weight: 19 pounds

New Skills: Clapping, standing while holding onto a table, log rolls (no crawling yet), opening cabinet doors and drawers, sleeping through the night (yahoo!), scooting forward and backwards, sitting up in the bathtub

Likes: Growling like a demon, pulling off his socks, stuffing food in his face, pinching arms, eating mulch and/or grass

Favorite foods: veggie chili, cinnamon-raisin applesauce, bananas, pancakes

Favorite toys: cars, foam blocks, spoons, Peek-A-Bobby, squeak eggs

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker