Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Conversations with Layla

I've got a new one for you.

When I'm driving both kids in the car, Layla gets really perturbed when Luka looks at her or looks out her window.  I don't get what the big deal is, but apparently I can add car windows to the list of things that she doesn't want to share with her brother.  "I don't want Luka lookin' at me!"  or "Tell that silly Bo-Bo to stop looking outta my window!" or "When Luka looks out my window, I get really furst-rated!". However, the girl came up with a solution tonight, and she has it all worked out for me.

Layla: "Mom, you need to go into the forest and talk to a witch.  A scary one that says mean and ugly words."

Me: "Um, okay Sweetie.  What do you think I should say to a witch if I find one?"

Layla: "You tell a witch to do a magic spell to turn Luka into a big big giant black dinosaur with little black baby teeth.  And when Luka is a dinosaur he can't ride in Mommy's or Daddy's car anymore and look out MY window."

Me: "Oh lord"

If you happen to see a witch in the forest, maybe you should tell her to turn my eldest into a pink dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker